Friday, December 01, 2006

On tap, recruiting and coaching search interviews

Coming next week are interviews with Adam Munsterteiger of BuffStampede.com and Jeff Goodman of FoxSports.com.

I'll talk CU football recruiting as well as Buffs basketball with Adam and with Jeff, I will discuss names when it comes to candidates to succeed Ricardo Patton.

Many have already sent names for me to pass in front of Jeff, which I will do. Those coaches emailed to me are Chris Lowery (Southern Illinois), Mark Fox (Nevada), Dan Monson (formerly of Gonzaga and Minnesota), Bill Grier (Gonzaza assistant) and Donny Daniels (UCLA assistant).

Your guy not listed?

Send me an email at thebuffalotruth@yahoo.com and I'll see how long I can keep Jeff tied in the chair to talk coaches.

Will also mention the "usual suspects" in Jeff Bzdelik and Mike Dunlap.

No comments: